Pages

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Thank you Bevie!!

A big thank you to Bevie of "He Lives" blog who awarded me with the wonderful Deborah award!! I feel so honored to receive it!! Really made my day. Wow!! I just love this award! And now it is my turn to nominate several worthy bloggers and their blogs!!
Vanessa of Fanciful Twist is amazing and so deserving of this award! She brightens my day with her posts and her heart is bigger than Arizona!! Her blog is a wonderful work of art!
Stacey of ArtSnark is a gift to all of blog world. Her enthusiasm is so contagious and her art is amazing!! She always puts a smile on my face!
Penny of Pennybearofhandmades is one of a kind. Her heart is rich and full of kindness and compassion! And her OOAK cloth dollies are to die for. Thank you Penny for sharing your life with me.
Pam Carriker of Art at the Speed of Life is a wonder! She openly and willingly shares her vision and her art with all of us. The works that she presents take my breath away! Love you Pam!
Patti Koosed of Treasure Barn always puts a smile in my heart. What a sweet and wonderful heart she has. She tenderly shares her life with all of us and I just love her.
To all these ladies; thanks for sharing your life with me. I just love visiting with you each week.
Enjoy the award!
Hugging you
SueAnn