Pages

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Time to choose a winner!!

Well, the Halloween party was a huge success and we all had a fabulous time. To see all the creative blogs, decked out in their scary finery was such a treat. The photography was amazing. If you didn't get a chance to see some of these blogs; you have still got time to check them out.
Now for the important business of the day!! I put everyone's name into the smoking cauldron and had my wonderful husband and best friend pull out a name. Of course they were blindfolded!!! No peeking allowed.
And the winner is Betty of The Gossamer Tearoom!!! Congratulations Betty! I will be contacting you on your delightful blog. Betty won a fabulous print done by Pam Carriker!! WooHoo!!
Thank you all for visiting my blog and leaving such delightful comments. Hope you continue to visit! As we near the holiday; I will be doing a special Christmas give-a-way so stay tuned!!
Hugs and many thanks!
Have a magical day!
SueAnn