Pages

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

I am so thankful.....







To have such fabulous friends and wonderful family. I have been truly blessed!
One week before Thanksgiving, my granddaughter, Georgia Rose, came to stay with me. What fun we had!! She and I decided on an art project and it took us about three days, with generous breaks for snacks and such, to complete them.


They are our Christmas cones and make perfect ornaments. So easy to make too!! You take a 5" x 5" piece of decorative paper and make a cone. Then make sure you cut the top to be level. You end up with a 4 1/2" tall cone, approximately. Cut out pretty ladies or children from your vintage photo files and attach wings to them. We used butterfly wings. Then attach to cone. Add ribbons and bows on each side and fill with shredded paper. Wa la! Christmas ornaments!!

So pretty too!! Needless to say, we had a blast! And I hope you give this a try and share your Christmas ornaments as well.

Hope your holidays were bright and cheery, with lots of pumpkin pie!! LOL Well of course, whip cream!!

Hugs
SueAnn

1 comments:

pchickki said...

Very pretty! You did a great job as usual.
Merry Christmas SueAnn