Pages

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Mind Wide Open Challenge


Another month and another challenge. I missed the one last month; darn!! Anyway, I wanted to share my entry to the challenge. The first image is the "idea" image that Gail gave us to work with.
Now here is mine.

The word of inspiration was "dream".
This image is so wonderful; lots of texture.
Voting begin on Feb. 8th at Mind Wide Open So make sure and visit and see all the wonderful entries.

I am going to be out of commission from the 8th through to the 13th. I am having surgery. So I won't be able to vote which is a bummer. The surgery I am having is bariatric surgery and I am looking forward to it. It's the beginning of a new life, physically. So your prayers would be appreciated.

Thanks, hugs and have a magical week!
SueAnn