Pages

Friday, February 20, 2009

Short and Sweet!!!!

Well I am home from the hospital and boy am I glad!!!! I sure missed my bed! Those hospital beds are torture devices! LOL
Everyone at Del Sol Medical clinic was so kind and professional and they took such good care of me. I am very thankful for them.
My stay lasted longer than was expected. There were some complications....a possible leak..that they had to find. Many tests later, they could not find it. LOL Sneaky little bugger. And that is what the doctor figures, a small seep that healed up while we were searching for it. For the latest round of xrays showed no leak what so ever. So I was released on a full liquid diet. Oh yummy!!
And for all the well wishes and prayers; thank you ever so much!! My hubby and I appreciated every single one of them.
So to all who were wondering, I am home and the recovery process has begun. Onward and upward!!!!!
Hugs and love to all
Have a magical day
SueAnn