Pages

Sunday, February 1, 2009

What a treat!!


Stacey at Artsnark gave me the above award. How cool is that?? Part of the award is to tell others five things you are "into" this year!? Now this is going to be hard!!

1. Journaling:-I am doing two right now and getting ready to start a third!
2. Gathering fairy pictures and facts:-for my fairy journal
3. Vacations:- I need one badly
4. Getting healthy:-need to focus on body and mind
5. My work as a whole-finding my way through the maze of color and line.

Now five bloggers who I love to visit. Each one is fabulous and I learn so much from them. They are caring and share openly their ideas and techniques. They are!......

Tracy from Dusts of Enchantment Her work is amazing..go look!
Julie-ann of Heavenleigh Art Her drawings inspire me!
Shonna from Twisted Figures Amazing paintings!!
Jennie from The Pretty Pekingese A fellow journaler
Laurie of Living Out Loud I miss her!!!

Well that is it for today. The sun is shining and I need to go out and play!! Even if it is just to sit out in the sun!! Have fun today dear ones...do something playful and magical!
Hugs SueAnn