Pages

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Texture Tuesday ~ Times Two!!


kimklassencafe


In todays' challenge, Kim asked us to use two of her filters upon one photo! Is that fun or what!!?? Here are my entries!!!


with two filters


with one filter


My second entry...

with one filter

with two filters



Third entry...

with one filter


with two filters


Then I played extra with this one and did several filters...



This was fun...hope you enjoyed this as well.  Stop by Kim Klassen Cafe and see the other fabulous entries!!


Have a creative and imaginative day!
Hugging you
SueAnn

3 comments:

Brian Miller said...

you know me...i like it when you really start playing...the first couple filters kinda give it a muted or dreamy feel....

The Artful Diva said...

I like the results of the second entry the best. good work.

Suldog said...

It is interesting to see the differences. Of course, the only filter I know how to use is one for coffee, so...