Pages

Monday, July 2, 2012

MagPie Tales ~ Entwined!!

Ophelia by Odilon Redon


The image above is used to give us all inspiration this week by Magpie Tales.  Of course, I had to play with this image.  Ha!!



Entwined


As we lay,
wrapped together.
My arm becomes
his arm.
My heart beats as his.

He sighs
as I enter his dream.
Colors swirling,
Cool breezes run through my hair.
I see him.

We join together
Entwining
Bodies naked and warm
Waking up
Gasping

Touching you
touching me
understanding
knowing


SueAnn @2012


Stop by the Mag and see the other pieces crafted from rich imaginations and creativity.  Thanks for stopping by.

Have a magical and creative day!
Hugging you
SueAnn


16 comments:

Berowne said...

Beautiful! (Really)

Brian Miller said...

nice...love what you did with the picture...it is rather like a watermark...love the sigh as you enter his dreams as well...and nice sensuality there after...smiles...

Tabor said...

Your poetry is so lovely. You should do more.

Jinksy said...

A delicate interpretation you've given us with your words and pictures this week. :)

Susan Anderson said...

I always love what you do with these prompts.

=)

Midlife Roadtripper said...

Whoa! I'm tingling. This worked for me.

Anonymous said...

touching makes us know

<a href="http://zongrik.wordpress.com/2012/07/02/where-are-the-koi/>where are the koi</a>

Indrani said...

Nice effects!

Janny said...

I love it;o)

Donna B. said...

beautifully written...very nice.

Maggie May said...

Wow.... I like that.
Maggie X

Nuts in May

The Artful Diva said...

Your edit is inspiring!

hyperCRYPTICal said...

Beautifully done - it made me sigh with pleasure.

Anna :o]

Joanna Jenkins said...

Nice, nice, nice-- SueAnn. This i lovely.
xo jj

Unspoken said...

mmm hmmm, very nice moment caught by you :). One if we are lucky enough to know, we recognize instantly. You are lucky :)!

Anonymous said...

equipment finance

Amazing. The painting is spectacular. I'm at loss for words. Well done.