Pages

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Work in Progress ~ Baubles and Bling!!



Here is a new piece that I have been working on this past week.  I always spend a lot of time with a new piece...trying each new item several ways.  Fun to play and experiment.   And telling a story.

yellow acrylic paint in corners and scrapbook paper makes up body of painting

stencil in pink and seed beads to make yellow line


ink circles within stencil for texture and stamped bird...like a window view

copper beads..trying out copper shells

trying out copper pillows...squares

used squares and trying copper circle for sun...scattered beads for texture


Still have more to do...need some more splashes of bright color and texture.  Will keep you posted.
Thanks for stopping by.

Have a magical and blessed day!
Hugging you
SueAnn

6 comments:

Brian Miller said...

nice...some really cool elements in this....love the gears stencil and it plays really well with the little circles....the bird is cool too!

Joanna Jenkins said...

Hi SueAnn, I always enjoy seeing hat you're up to. You're so creative (I am not) and it always impresses me with the elements you select and how they come together so beautifully. This is going to be gorgeous.
xo jj

The Artful Diva said...

So much planning - I love your process!

pchickki said...

So bright and pretty. Eye candy for sure.
Hugs

Seahorse Ranch Girl said...

I just want to eat this. Is that too weird?? The colors and beady textures remind me of cupcakes with dragees. Delish.

SandyCarlson said...

A great combination of colors and textures.