Pages

Friday, August 10, 2012

Photo Art Friday!! It's Just how I see things!

Photo Art Friday


Yes!  As with any art form...it is how the artist views the work as it exists in the world.  His or her part of the planet! 

The prompt this week is Gifts!!  Which is a very interesting word.  A gift...a present given to you or one you give another!!  A blessing!  A token!  I could go on....I view this prompt as a treasure given to us by our Creator!

The image I chose is...




I think water lilies are such a wonderful gift.  Just their mere presence, floating in the water...not a care in the world.  I call them water orchids.  Gorgeous!!

Then I played some more with the image...




Have a wonderful and magical day!

Hugging you
SueAnn







16 comments:

Brian Miller said...

nice...the filter really makes the flower pop and become the centerpiece....have a wonderful weekend as well sueann!

Unspoken said...

I love them too. Always interesting to see what you are up to over here. you have a lot of natural beauty there t work with. Still thinking on that park you showed the other day and the skies!

Anonymous said...

beautiful gift, indeed!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for stopping by my place and saying hello. This texturing photos can become addictive!

Friko said...

water orchids! That's a very good way to describe them.

Tabor said...

What a lovely gift! Thank you.

Indrani said...

I do agree, water lilies are wonderful gifts.

Anonymous said...

Lovely pictures! I wish you a great weekend!

Magaly Guerrero said...

Is it wrong that the first thing I thought about was lemonade? *sigh*

Currie Silver said...

Such a gift you share here!! I loved the reminder of the many water lilies I've seen throughout my Life.

Betsy Brock said...

What a cool twist on that photo!

Ida said...

Your lovely Waterlily and edit are indeed a gift and so lovely.

NANCY LEFKO said...

Very cool...love the water lilies :) Thanks for visiting me today!

SandyCarlson said...

Your interpretation is very beautiful. Thank you, my friend.

Kim@stuffcould.... said...

I see these photos as a gift from our Creator also! Beautiful

Suldog said...

Lovely, Sue Ann. We are surrounded with beauty, aren't we? We need only see it.