Pages

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Work in Progress...Containing the promise!!



Good Morning!!  Another chapter of Work in Progress!  This week I spent a lot of time making and adorning the cone holders.  I am calling them the Containers of Promise!  Here are some pics...








The cones are made of handmade paper that has been stitched.  Inside is a fiber called Kozo; sprinkled with the alphabet paper pieces.  Surrounding the cones are decorative threads.  Then I attached copper strips and mulberry twigs.

I have yet to attached them to the canvas...that happens this week!  Almost done!!!

Thanks for peeking!
Have a magical and blessed day!
Hugging you
SueAnn

9 comments:

Diandra said...

Beautiful! I am in love with this one!

Hilary said...

Your creative mind must be a very busy place. I imagine you are designing and creating everywhere you go, getting inspiration from so many sources. These are so cool.

ellen abbott said...

They are very cool just by themselves.

Brian Miller said...

def very cool....love the texture...and i really like that paper with the typecast on it as well...

Monica said...

Love the stitched paper!
xo

Suldog said...

They look really pretty! Where does kozo come from?

Friko said...

I'm looking forward to seeing the finished article!

Queenie Jeannie said...

Very cool! I hope you have a wonderful, inspired weekend!!!

pchickki said...

Fantastic Creations SueAnn!
Have a great weekend.