Pages

Friday, October 26, 2012

Photo Art Friday ~ Dusty Corners!!

Photo Art Friday


Todays' challenge is "derelict". Now that is so cool! I have so many to chose from...it was hard to make up my mind. I also used Bonnie's new texture, "cobblestone". Fabulous!!

Here are the original photos...




Here they are, texturized...




Thanks Bonnie....fun texture!!  Make sure and visit Pixel Dust Photo Art!!  Some wonderful examples of the challenge idea of "derelict". 

Here is the texture...


Have a magical and blessed day!
Hugging you

SueAnn

11 comments:

Indrani said...

Lovely creations. I have never textured any shot of mine, I am tempted to do so seeing yours.

Indrani said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

these are great!

Brian Miller said...

nice...kinda cool blending...you know me i am a sucker for texture so....smiles...i like the ruggedness....


have a wonderful weekend

Unknown said...

Great art, very creative.

Unknown said...

Pretty! I love playing with the textures in my photo shop program. Love the hats you are making that first one with what look like turquoise butterflies is my fav. Good luck with your art show.

Bonnie Zieman, M.Ed. said...

Great work! I could see the abstract treatments hanging in a gallery!!

Currie Silver said...

fascinating!! what an intriguing story these tell!!

Anonymous said...

Very nice combination of your photo and texture!

Ida said...

Very nice pieces. The texture is quite interesting with your photo's. I like the one with the rope the best.
I must say too that your Original shots are fabulous on their own without any texture.

Friko said...

If I played I’d probably have taken a picture of myself. Derelict about seems to cover it.

Yours are more interesting, though.