Pages

Friday, October 19, 2012

Photo Art Friday ~

Photo Art Friday


This week's challenge was to use the texture she provided and one of my archived pics and create!! This is the texture.....




Isn't it beautiful?!!!  I love it....this is the pic I chose from my archives....






Here is  the effect....






I could play with this texture all week!!  Thanks Bonnie!!

Stop by Pixel Photo Art and see the other examples of this fabulous texture!!

Have a creative and imaginative day!

Hugging you
SueAnn

9 comments:

Brian Miller said...

ha it is a very cool texture...it adds like a layer of trees to it....i like the jagged edge....


hope you have a wonderful weekend sue ann

Linda Gibbons said...

I love this, or should I say, these! THe second step is beautiful in its own right and the final piece is gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for showing how you created this wonderful piece of art.

Dianne said...

it's absolutely beautiful!

Ida said...

Very pretty. You've done a lovely job merging your photos with the texture. I like the 1st one the most.

Anonymous said...

Lovely work.

Bonnie Zieman, M.Ed. said...

Wow! Love how you added images that enhance the theme suggested in the texture.

Currie Silver said...

quite imaginative and wondrously interpreted!!

NatureFootstep said...

nice work Sue-Ann. :)