Pages

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Work in Progress ~ Art show cometh!!



Time is zooming...and so far I am on schedule.  Here are some more hats...









Hats are done...then I finished two more art dolls...






Talked to my son and daughter-in-law and they are coming to help me set up!!  Whew!!  I need the assistance.

I also started a new painting/collage....



I labeled and priced all that I have done...soooo...bring on the show!!!  Ha!!

I will take pics of my space when I set up...so you will see the work in total!!

Have a creative and imaginative day!

Hugging you

SueAnn

9 comments:

Tabor said...

You ladies do know how to dress in the Southwest.

Brian Miller said...

i hope the show goes well for you....your hats are just amazing...each one so different and so creative....your unbodied dolls are growing on me...smiles.

Maggie May said...

Its all beautiful and I hope you do well in the show.
Maggie X

Nuts in May

Artsnark said...

what fun! Hope your show is fabulous :) Love all of the bright colors

ellen abbott said...

Great stuff. You're sure to do well.

Unspoken said...

Quite a variety of things for an art show! That looks like the kind of event I've never been to. Have fun! (Somehow I imagine you do, no matter where you go :)).

Unspoken said...

PS I forgot to mention your things, so surprised by the things you can bring. I like those hats a lot. I always wish I looked good in a hat. I would be the silly woman trying the hats on and walking away, because I always hope I will suddenly look good in a hat, but never do. One of my girlfriends is adorable in them. She'd buy :)!

Bossy Betty said...

I just know your part of the art show is going to be a huge success!

Kim Mailhot said...

Wowza, wowza ! And what a show it shall be !
Those hats are marvelous !!!
Enjoy the adventure !