Pages

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Work in Progress ~ Moving right along!!



Just about two weeks to art/craft show!!  Yikes!  But my working schedule is progressing nicely even with bouts of the flu!!!  Sheesh!!

Here are some more hats...







And two more paintings...






That is what I have so far....plan on three more hats and a couple more paintings.  Plus, finish the one big one that has been staring at me on my easel!!  Sigh!!

More next week....!!

Have a creative and imaginative day!
Hugging you

SueAnn

8 comments:

The Artful Diva said...

Get plenty of rest, take lots of fluids and paint your heart out before the upcoming craft show - good luck!

Brian Miller said...

oh i love both of the paintings....so much for the eyes to take in ....the little bird is cute...so are the butterflies....


and i need to send my mom over to see your hats...she will love them...

Bossy Betty said...

Hope you feel better soon. People are going to love those hats!

Indrani said...

Wow! Lovely creations. I didn't think the hats could be made so creative.

Maggie May said...

The paintings are lovely and the hats so creative. How wonderful to be so artistic in so many ways.
Maggie X

Nuts in May

Unknown said...

So colorful and pretty! I always love your work so much. Sorry to hear that you've been under the weather though.

Midlife Roadtripper said...

Your art is not only beautiful and bountiess (is that a word?) I so admire your creativity - the colors. The hats. Who wouldn't love those?

I so thank you for responding on my erratic blog. And, Hayfever - hopefully you've had a freeze. Every freeze on its way to Austin is welcome to me. Sincere hugs to you.

ellen abbott said...

the hats are great. I bet they all sell.