Pages

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Recovering!

Yes! That is what I am doing! Recovering from the flu and the show. And I guess I am whining a bit too! Feeling sorry for myself because I am so dang tired! I need my "get up and go" for the next show which is this coming Saturday!!!! Oh boy!!
On a positive note! I have a new customer coming over shortly to pick out her new baby and decide what clothing she wants to use. This is one of the custom orders I received last Saturday. She wants her baby to be a facsimile of Santa when he was a baby!! I am looking forward to working on this one. It will be fun. I will definitely post pics when I finish.
This is what greeted me this morning after I had been up awhile. I opened the windows just in time. I love early mornings! It is so quiet and no one is up! I love it!! Definitely "me" time!! I usually hop onto the computer and check emails and see what is happening in 'puter world. My sweetie gets up about an hour later and starts the coffee. Am I spoiled or what?! LOL!! Works for me!!!!!
Well off to get this day started...so nice of you to stop by. I even saved some coffee for you.
Have a wonderful and magical day!
Hugs
SueAnn