Pages

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Softly emmerging!

Sunrise...sunset! Sunrise!! The sun was gently rising and from my window it was so soft and comforting. And I needed that at 5AM!! Out came the camera and the rest is history. I am also playing with my html and see if I can manipulate the pics on here! So here we go!
Hey!!! It worked!! I am woman!!!!! Hear me roar!!! LOL!! Take that blogger....I have a new weapon. On to bigger and better things now.
Enjoy this sunrise...it softness and how it surrounds you with it's comfort! This is my backyard by the way. It is truly a desert landscape around my home. Here is a pic of one of my "weeds". Isn't it beautiful!?Well enough playing around here. I just wanted to share and do that photo experiment. Now I feel I can tackle the day!! I learned this from Ruby Lane Photography. She has a photo blog as well as a regular blog!
Smart lady....thanks so much!!
Hugs to all and have a magical and special day!
SueAnn