Thursday, September 30, 2010
First all, the coffee is French Roast!! Yum!! I even have flavored creamers if you like. Some Zucchini Bread and we are good to go!
I received The Versatile Blogger award from Retired and Crazy . Which was very sweet and I didn't realize I was so versatile!! Ha! Of course there is a little catch...you have to tell 8 things about yourself that is heretofore unknown! Gosh! What can I say; but I will give it a go!
1. I trained to be a secretary in high school and my first job was as secretary in a construction firm. Between the proposals and cat calls I decided to go to something more professional. So I opted to work for the State of Ohio as a legal secretary in the Workman's Comp. Department. Boooorrriiiinnngggg!!!
2. I have asthma! I use daily meds and am having no problems this year! Whew! I do use oxygen at bedtime most of the time. Sometimes I just don't feel like wearing that tube.
3. I love shoes!! My closet is full; my door has a hanging shoe holder and it is full and I have two under the bed storage containers and they are both filled. Some doubly so!! Ha! And I just won a fabulous pair of boots on eBay!! Woot!!
4. My art and doll studio is in my home. So if I am not working on babies...I am working on art...if not doing either of them, I am playing outside in the garden or watching TV. I do love my TV!!
5. Football and Baseball...love them both! Watch as many games as we can and root for many teams. My heart is still in Cleveland; so I root for the Browns and the Indians. Sigh! They don't win much. I also like the Bears, the Cowboys, the Colts and the Vikings. Then there is the Red Sox, and the Yankees. So you see! Quite the fan!!
6. I currently walk 4.5 miles almost every day. My weight has gone down about 160 pounds. Most of you know that but I like to brag! Ha!
7. My mom and one of my brothers still live in Ohio. I am going to visit them on October 6th. My other two brothers are coming to Ohio as well so we can all be together for a couple of days. Very cool!! My mom doesn't have internet connections so I am going to have to improvise. Sigh!!
8. We are going to move down to southern New Mexico in 4 or 5 years. Both Dr. John and I want to teach and there is a wonderful university in Las Cruces!! Sooooo....we decided no to retire; just to change directions. We are looking forward to this.
That's it...eight. Whew!! That wasn't easy. I know I am now supposed to pick 8 people but I decided I hate to follow the rules. So I would love to hear more about you...take the award and go for it.
I also wanted to share my latest baby with you. Her name is Maggie and she is quite the little girl!!
I just love her to pieces. So I have completed five to add to the doll show! That makes a total of 13 I believe. And since I have three shows to do...I hope that will be enough. I still want to do some mini's. So I will keep you posted.
Also, I just passed my two years as a blogger. Well, two years and two months. Ooops! Kind of went past my anniversary. So to celebrate, I am going to have a giveaway and I will tell you more about it on Sunday or Monday. Stay tuned and spread the word.
Have a magical and blessed day!