Pages

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Random Tuesday....they are alive!!!!


It is going to be an incredible day!!  Blue skies ( I hear ) and temps in the 80's!!  Woot!!  Can't ask for better than that!!

Sunrise!!
Sunrise


They dryer saga has finally reached a sad but satisfactory conclusion!  My old dryer has been repaired...finally!!  The red dryer is not in my kitchen...sigh!!!  But Dr. John promised that it is still in my future!!  Woot!  Woot!!

Took some pics of the babies that I have finished!  Here they are!

Joe, 2010


Joe


Melody, 2010


Melody


Summer, 2010


Summer


Sydney, 2010


Sydney

The kids!!

I am getting ready for three shows!  All three are in November!  When I get the others ready, I will take a group shot!  I am looking forward to the shows and fingers crossed that I sell, sell, sell!!

Dr. John went to Denver for a conference hosted by AMEC!  This is the company he works for.  Dr. John asked me to go along and I was...but migraine struck and along with it nausea and dizziness.  Sooooo...I stayed behind....darn it!!  Feeling pretty good right now, though still a little dizzy.  Sigh!!  He said it was so pretty in Denver!  Darn it!!

Well, I need to get ready for my walk this morning!  Not too much randomness here today!!  But make sure and check out The Un Mom and visit with Keely!  I am sure there is plenty of randomness there!!

Sunset
Sunset

Sure do see some spectacular sunrises and sunsets around here.  So I just have to share them!!  Have a magical and blessed day!

Hugging you
SueAnn

22 comments:

Unknown said...

oh.... migraines are the absolute worst,
hope you are better.
I never tire of looking at your sky shots.
spectacular and then some ... and then some more.

Sharon@Keen Inspirations said...

SueAnn those babies are AMAZING!!! They look SO real, my kids didnt' know what to say! lol
I'm in awe of your photos too!
You are one creative gal!

Lori said...

Migraines are not pleasant...hope as the day goes on you feel even better. These babies look real. Wow! Great work SueAnn! Once again your sunset pictures looks amazing. Hope your walk was refreshing and that the rest of your day is blessed. XX

Kim Mailhot said...

The New Mexico skies blow me away, SueAnn! Such color in nature ! Amazing !Good luck with your beautiful baby shows and have a great walk in that wonderful setting you are lucky enough to live in.
Hugs to you !

Stacy Uncorked said...

Your sunrise and sunset pictures are amazing! Makes me want to move to New Mexico since it's raining cats and dogs here today! :)

Your babies are amazing, too - I'm looking forward to the group shot!

Sorry about your migraine prohibiting you from joining John in Denver - I bet you would have gotten some amazing pictures there, too! :)

Glad to hear the red dryer is still in your future while your old one was fixed in spite of itself... ;)

RTT: Corn Festival & Princess Zelda

Natasha said...

Summer is the splitting image of both my babies. Are you sure you didn't break into my computer and post pictures of them?

Amazing babies.

Debbie said...

Those babies are incredible! I truly thought Joe was real in that first photo!

ellen abbott said...

Really awesome sunset sky!

Judy said...

Wonderful babies...makes me want to cuddle them...good luck at your shows...sell, sell, sell...

Indrani said...

Those are incredible babies, you are so talented.
The sunset captures are mesmerizing.

Kristina P. said...

Sometimes I forget your dolls aren't real!

Meri said...

SueAnn - so happy to be introduced via our mutual friend Bonnie. I was going to rave about the sunrise photos (which are beautiful) and then I saw the sunset images. What drama! They're really remarkable captures.

Brian Miller said...

hope you enjoyed that walk...it is their faces and eyes that get me...so real...

Travis Erwin said...

Love those first two and they are all so lifelike, but Sydney kind of haunts me with those eyes.

Mimi said...

Our weather here was rainy and cold today.

Love all the pics!

Hugs & love,
Mimi

SandyCarlson said...

All of these are utterly amazing. Sure do love those dolls. And the clouds--like nowhere else in the world.

Unknown said...

Your babies are so amazing. Can't wait to see the others you are working on. Sorry about the migraine. I hear they can be absolutely horrible.

Maggie May said...

The babies do look so amazingly real. Hope you sell lots.
The beautiful skies make lovely photos too.
Maggie X

Nuts in May

CiCi said...

You are such a busy lady. All the art projects you work on. The dolls are so sweet. Very nice work.

*jean* said...

your baby dolls are amazing! the sunsets are pretty cool too!

www.retiredandcrazy.com said...

Those dolls are amazing SueAnn. Come on over I have a little something for you to collect.

Midlife Roadtripper said...

The dolls and the photos. Beautiful. I wish you well at the show.