Pages

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Silent Saturday ~ One Hundred and Three!!!



Last weekend, Dr. John and I found the coolest old buildings near our Post Office.  We went back with our cameras and had a blast.  Talk about texture...wow!!  Shadows and light....adobe walls crumbling.  So fabulous!!




The sun was high in the sky, casting wonderful shadows within!




Who lived here? What meals did they prepare?






The light  surprises and stimulates your imagination.








Did you enjoy your trek through time?  I sure did!!

The winner of my collage is.....



Denise of  Bella Dreams!!  I have already contacted her via email.  Congrats Hun...woot!!


And thanks to everyone for joining in my celebration!



Have a magical and blessed day
Hugging you

SueAnn

7 comments:

Tabor said...

Guess I have not been here in a while as I missed the contest! Love old buildings and really love these photos!

Maggie May said...

There is a beauty in a ruined building ..... if you look for it, as you have obviously done.
Maggie X

Nuts in May

Brian Miller said...

whata cool place to explore...we used to find places like this as kids so you are taking me back...smiles...happy saturday

Anonymous said...

Loved all these shots...especially the ones taken from a low vantage point through the ruins with the perfect sky in the background. great stuff! Vb

Anonymous said...

Loved all these shots...especially the ones taken from a low vantage point through the ruins with the perfect sky in the background. great stuff! Vb

Olive said...

I agree - this wonderful old building stimulates my imagination, and peeks my curiosity. I always wonder who lived in old places, their loves and losses, and everyday moments.

Indrani said...

Wow! That must have been most exciting.