Pages

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Silent Saturday ~ One Hundred and Four!!!



Good Morning!  Dr. John took a trip to Alabama recently.  Here are some details...a view...up close and personal!!





When you look at me closely; you will see things you could have never imagined!





The closer you get; the more intriguing I become!!




Wander close;
 touch me.
Feel my pulse;
 breathing.
Heart beating;
 pretense shattered.
Intricate,
Complicated,
Intense,
Shedding my skin;
 Peace within.

``````````````

 




Have a magical and blessed day.
Hugging you
SueAnn

11 comments:

Brian Miller said...

ok off to shake the day...smiles...it is cool to look at things up close...i have def seen the trees you chose today when we lived in florida...

Kim@stuffcould.... said...

These pics are so neat...yes the closer we get, it is nice to see the details

Indrani said...

Great details captured.

Magaly Guerrero said...

I bet you had a blast.

I like all the pretty prickly things in the pictures. I want to touch, even if they look sharp ;-)

Queenie Jeannie said...

Cool photos! I love your perspective on things!!

Friko said...

Wonderful photos, these close ups. I also like your inspirational words.

I think I may have worked out how to get to this blog. It's a bit roundabout but I won't give up.

Monica said...

Hugging you too!

SandyCarlson said...

Stunning, stunning, stunning!

Riki Schumacher said...

Beautiful photos SueAnn! Love that sunset, wow!! Xoxo Riki

SandyCarlson said...

That is super!

Unknown said...

Thank you for sharing some of natures little treasures.

EWian