Pages

Friday, March 8, 2013

Photo Art Friday ~ Forever Love!

Photo Art Friday



The 9th edition of Photo Art Friday's challenge is to use one of the Pixel Dust Photo Art's textures to create a piece of art. What a fun challenge! Using one of my photos and one of Bonnie's textures is just what the doctor ordered! Ha! I used this texture...



And this photo....





Combining the two..equals this...



Altering these two, equals this...



And, using the same texture, another pic....



And additional filters equals this....




Thanks Bonnie...this was fun.  Make sure and stop by Pixel Dust Photo Art and check out the other altered pics. 

Have a creative and imaginative day!
Hugging you
SueAnn

7 comments:

Brian Miller said...

eh, i like how it plays with the bird photo better....i think it is because of the hard angles of the buildings and the softness of the words in the texture...i dunno...smiles.

happy friday sue ann

Ida said...

Had to check this out since I also used this texture in one of my pieces.
You did a fabulous job with these.
I like the brighter version in your 1st piece. It's warm and inviting.

Friko said...

I like the brightly coloured versions here.

Anonymous said...

these are all great!

Bonnie Zieman, M.Ed. said...

So many great variations. Which one is your favorite, SueAnn? Think I prefer the last.

Anonymous said...

fabulous bright colors and shapes this turn out so - eye catching!!
hugs

Currie Silver said...

really fun and creative, SueAnn. my favourite is whichever was most fun for YOU!!