Pages

Friday, March 22, 2013

Creative License Friday ~ Islands in the Mist!






She Who Carries a Camera has started a new challenge every week called Creative License Friday.  During this challenge, participants offer a photo from their personal collection, for the rest of us to alter!  What a fun challenge and each week, the offerings have been fantastic.

This weeks photo to alter is....



A beautiful photo taken by Nancy from The Gift at the Moment, offered this photo that she has taken with her Nikon d7000.  Now to alter it...

Here are my takes...








Stop by She Who Carries a Camera and join in the fun!  Offer an image that your not sure what to do with and wish to see others take on it.  Pick up this weeks photo and give it your creative touch!

Thanks for stopping by!

Have a creative and imaginative week!
Hugging you

SueAnn



18 comments:

Tabor said...

That looks like fun. I like the almost tryptych version.

Indrani said...

Fantastic variations. I like the one with bird.

Brian Miller said...

very neat....i like alteration one and three...and happy friday! woohoo almost the weekend

Dianne said...

I think I like the last edit the most but it's so hard to say, they're all wonderful

ellen abbott said...

Your background in collages shines through.

Anonymous said...

wow fun choices.. I like your pick the best which is the last photo images.. you are very talented..
Hugs

Driftwood and Pumpkin said...

The double exposure effects here make for very abstracts. :)

Nancy said...

How creative you have been with my photograph. All your edits are unique and it's very hard to choose just one but I think I like the last one the best.

Thank you for taking time to edit my photograph...

Hilary said...

You made me laugh by including the bird from the first challenge. Funny, clever you. I like the image just above that one the best.

Anonymous said...

Good Morning SuAnn! I really like the repeated tree graphic image...the colors are wonderful! And, like Hilary, I had to chuckle when I saw "the bird"!! :-) Thanks for having fun with us!

Kim@stuffcould.... said...

I like the one with the stained glass the best...all are neat

lissa said...

I like the first one the best, it really changed the image to something almost entirely different but good.

have a great day.

Deanna said...

You have created a myriad of fun photos!!

Barbara said...

Wow what a creative set, I like the one with the stained glass best.

Burlap Luxe said...

Hi Sue Anne, Thank you dearly for taking the time to visit and leaving a comment is always so encouraging.

That last mosaic is my favorite it feels so poetically spiritual, along with the bird, it's as if there is a message to be heard.

Thank you again beautiful lady for your grace and beauty here.

Xox
Doré

Maggie May said...

They were all lovely but I liked the one with the superimposed bird, best.
Maggie x

Nuts in May

Nina said...

A variety of wonderful edits! If I had to choose one I'd pick up the tree texture ... Such a lovely "double-effect" in the picture!

Joanna Jenkins said...

Very nice! This is a wonderful challenge. I'm looking forward to seeing your of your entries. Yours are gorgeous (as always!)
xo jj