Pages

Friday, March 8, 2013

She Who carries a Camera Challenge!





Over at She Who Carries a Camera...she waved the challenge flag, so I picked it up and ran with it. She offered up one of her fabulous photos to be altered anyway you wanted. How cool is that? She gave us this photo...



I, using one of Bonnie's textures, did this...




Additional filters produced this..



And, one more time, another filter.....



Why don't you join in?  Visit She Who Carries Camera and sign up.

Here is an image I offer to her and you as well, to alter.  One of mine!



Let me know if you use this image?  She will let me know if she chooses this image for the challenge next week.

Thanks and have a creative and imaginative day!
Hugging you
SueAnn



10 comments:

Anonymous said...

SueAnn....I'm thrilled you took my new challenge and ran with it!! I can't believe you did it so quickly, too! Love your processing and I've already got volunteers coming in! Thanks for offering yours as well, it's a wonderful image to work with! Now, I'll have to make a choice for next week. I'll let you know!

Brian Miller said...

oo i like the first and second of bonnies filtered ones....the words and number shadows...so cool! very nice....

The Artful Diva said...

the little birdie is so cute!

Hilary said...

Fun stuff. It's like visiting a photography playground when I come here.

Nancy said...

I can certainly tell you had fun with this challenge....All your edits are fun and so colorful...

Cathy said...

I really like what you did with the photo. The added textures and layers gave it a whole new feel. Well done!

Barbara said...

Cool editing, so artistic and I'm inspired!

Nina said...

Hi Sua Ann, Such a creative editing - I love all the words you've added!

Natasha said...

And how interconnected is the world. I was only half concentrating on a post, because most of my being was thinking of the wonderful people I met because I blog, and this is where I land up.
Thank you, SueAnn, for enriching my life in more ways than you know.

And your work is so distinctive, I think I subconsciously recognised it.

Anonymous said...

I just joined and having fun with this.. yours is awesome all the different editing -- I love 3rd image since I am not a lover of that much yellow but all your images are great..
Hugs