Pages

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Silent Saturday ~ Part Twenty Two

The air is still this morning!  An unusual occurrence here in the East Mountains of New Mexico.  We hope for the rain to come as they have forecasted; but it is so hot, I don't hold much hope for that.

I love it when the air is full of anticipation.  Here are some pictures I took at my friend Cheri's house the other day.  She has a wonderful garden and she recently received some art furniture.  So this is my interpretation of the gardens and the furniture.



















With excitement building around me; I must get back to work on the fiber piece.  I am sure that is what I am all aflutter about.  It is nearing completion and the total piece is beginning to come into view!

I thank you all for visiting and I hope the images ministered to your soul!  Have a blessed and magical day!

Hugging you
SueAnn

11 comments:

Debbie said...

love the pictures!!! beautiful!!!

Indrani said...

Such wonderful art pieces, and what a lovely combination they make with the beautiful flowers.

ellen abbott said...

I know what you mean. that's my favorite time when making something...almost finished, I can project the finished piece in my mind. After a piece is done, I usually start critiquing it so, almost finished is when I like my work the best.

Maggie May said...

Beautiful photos. They are so natural looking.
The flowers are lovely but I do love the details of the statues.
Maggie X

Nuts in May

Brian Miller said...

my my my...what beautiful flowers and that wood furninture is amazing...love it. hope you have agreat weekend!

SandyCarlson said...

Your friend has a gorgeous garden.

Cindy said...

Wow, what beautiful flowers and I love the wood, the images did much for my soul today, AS well as the music here. take care my friend. have a wonderful one. hugs.

Kristina P. said...

I can smell the flowers from here!

Riki Schumacher said...

Hi SueAnn, love the name Savanah! It's on the list. Thanks for stopping by. These are wonderful photos, the colors are amazing! hugs, Riki

*jean* said...

gorgeous photos, sue ann!!!

Unknown said...

Is the last picture of Echinacea?

(You updated your profile :) )

EWian