Pages

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

WIP ~ Fiber Sculpture ~ Day Fifteen

It is a wonderful sunny day with just a nice hint of rain. The clouds are slowly moving in and I hope they can deliver. We do need this rain...everything is so dry. And my poor sad tomato plants!! Sigh!! I will show pics sometime later. It really is tragic! Buy anywho...on to the fiber piece! I have added the third tube and started some embellishments. Here are some pics...











Notice the extra folds of fabric...now on to more stuff!!!  More embellishment!!  Ha!

Have a magical and blessed day!
Hugging you
SueAnn

12 comments:

Brian Miller said...

that is coming together nicely...sorry to hear about the tomato plants...ack!

Tabor said...

It has really changed. I still cannot get my mind around how you see what is going to happen before it does!

Carole said...

Looks great.
Will send you some of the rain we just received. Thunderstorms like crazy lately. Even tornado warnings but lucky not right near us.
Hope your tomato plants make it!
xx
Carole

Cindy said...

It is looking beautiful, sorry about your tomato plants. we have hand lots of rain I wish I could send you. I can not wait to see the finished product on this artwork. big hug to you. thanks for all the comments SueAnn, I really appreciate you coming to see me. take care.

SandyCarlson said...

Very, very nice, my friend. Love it!

Judy said...

You have such wonderful imagination to see what it will look like at the end...

Bossy Betty said...

Always love to see your progress on this project!!!

Unknown said...

Looks like your project is moving right along. Can't wait to see he completed project!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Monica said...

Hi Sue An,
I suggest some crazy rain dance, it worked for me, it's finally raining!:))
Your fiber sculpture becomes more and more interesting... can't wait to see it finished!
Thanks for your lovely note about my pillows!
Hugs,
Monicax

Unknown said...

the progress is so unique..
how did you learn to do this?

Sueann said...

Deb....I just had an idea of what I wanted to do and where I wanted to go and I improvised. I invented as I went along. Some things I have used in the past so...that is how.
Thanks hun
Hugs
SueAnn