Pages

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Random Tuesday....Birthdays and Ball Games!!



Yes boys and girls!  It is that time again!  Random Tuesday!  Grab a Mimosa and some pretzels and come along for the ride.  I will try to stay on the road as best as possible.

Birthday girl here (me) had a fabulous celebration!  Not only did I get my new large, flat screen TV!  But I also had fabulous lunches and a terrific dinner at St. Clair's Winery and Bistro.  (They actually have a vineyard in Deming, NM. and make their own wines)  Fabulous place, located on Rio Grande Blvd. in Albuquerque, NM!!









I had a lovely dinner!  Our good friends, Paul and Cheri, took us out for dinner.  How sweet is that!






 I had the Mac n Cheese, which is TDF!!!



As well as a wonderful Chardonnay produced by none other than St. Clair's Winery.  Yum!!



Paul and Cheri also gave me the most wonderful gift!  (Besides dinner and wine)  A hot pink leather Betty Boop purse!!  How cool is that!?!  I love the color pink and Betty Boop is my fav.  I just love her!!  Her and Kewpie!  Oh how I heart them both!!



Isn't that the coolest purse you have ever seen??  Thanks Paul and Cheri!!  I love her!!

And there was baseball!!  Yep!  Went to a game at the Isotopes Field!  And we won!!!! 









That is their mascot...Orbitz!!  (Shhhhhh!  Orbitz is a girl!!)

I had a great time!  Eating pizza and caramel corn!!  Just what a girl needs who is trying to lose weight, don't you think?  Ha!  Oh!  And there was fireworks after the game as well!!!  The best time ever!!



While having a good time at dinner...I left the restaurant and my camera was still on our table.  I did not discover it until the next day!!  So Dr. John and I returned to St. Clairs', had lunch and retrieved my camera!!  Whew!!  Great lunch too!!  Fruited Chicken Salad!!  Yum!!

July 5th spent the day at the cinema!!  Saw Eclipse and Knight and Day!  Love Cameron Diaz!!  She is so beautiful and a wonderful actress.  Tom Cruise....not so bad either!  Loved Eclipse!!  The battle scene is awesome...I give it a A-!!  And Knight and Day had us laughing all the way through and yet there is plenty of action!  I give it a B+!!  Both are worth seeing!!





Well another 4th bites the dust and mine was terrific!!  I hope all of you had wonderful celebrations with your family's and friends.  Don't forget to stop by The UnMom and check out her randomness as well as others.  Great fun!  Then grab the linky thingy and join in!!

Have a magical and blessed day!  Back to jury duty for me this week?!  Hope they pass me by!!

Hugging you
SueAnn

30 comments:

Brian Miller said...

wow. sounds like you had an incredible 4th...love me some baseball...glad you had a happy birthday!

Indrani said...

That is a beautiful bag and you have some mouth watering shots. :)

(Thank you for the comments on both my posts, but I am unable to publish them. Wonder what has gone wrong.:()

Bonnie Zieman, M.Ed. said...

SueAnn:

Wow you have been celebrating and celebrated!! Happy Birthday!!!

Joanie said...

Happy Birthday SueAnn!! What a busy fun-filled day!

Boozy Tooth said...

Oh gurrrrrrl.... you are looking so fine! So hot! So hot pink, even!

The Betty bag suits you. Well, except that her face is much fuller than yours. You are shrinking at the speed of light. Don't turn sideways or we might lose you.

Love you much! Great Randomness as always, PLUS i got to hear Mariah sing in Spanish before she became a freaky incoherent spectacle. LOL. Girl can sing!

Have a great post-Fourth week. Loved the fireworks photo!

ellen abbott said...

Sounds like a wonderful birthday weekend.

Anonymous said...

What a fabulous time it looks as though you had!

Di

The Crazy Coxes said...

What a celebration! You've been non-stop partying! It all looks fabulous! Happy Birthday!

CiCi said...

Sooooo glad your birthday was special for you. The Betty Boop purse is awesome and fun.

Amanda G said...

Sounds like a pretty good time. I'd love to visit the the restauarant...and the mac and cheese...omg that looks awesome.
amanda (from myramblings.ca)

Unknown said...

I'm lovin' that purse!
I get the feeling, in this short time I've "known" you, that it is perfect.

Maggie May said...

A lovely place, good company and delicious food followed by fireworks. What else could anyone want?
Maggie X

Nuts in May

Big Mama Cass said...

Sounds like the perfect birthday! !

Joanna Jenkins said...

Sounds like you had a swell birthday SueAnn! LOVE he Betty Boop bag-- that's the greatest. and a big flat screen! Wow, you are living right!

Happy birthday,
jj

Hilary said...

Sounds like a classic 4th!

SandyCarlson said...

A wonderful post! I love your kind of random!

Amanda @ Serenity Now said...

SO envious of your new flat screen, miss bday girl. ;) Great weekend! Thanks so much for the visit! :)

Clowncar said...

I LOVE AAA baseball. Saw the Sky Sox and Las Vegas 51s over Fathers Day.

Unknown said...

Hi SueAnn,

That sounds like a most heavenly birthday. Dinner looks great and your new bag is gonna be a ton of fun to carry around eh? I love pink too. Have fun with it.

Luck you about your camera! I've known people who have left cameras on their dinner table only to go back and have the staff tell them they have no idea where it could have gone. hmmmm . . . .

Thanks for the movie recommendations. I'll check them out. Glad you had a nice birthday. :)

Hugs! =D
~Kellie

Lisa @ Fern Creek Cottage said...

SueAnn,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!
I'm so glad that you had a wonderful day!
That pink purse is super cute!! You made the right choice...no one should diet on their birthday!
I hope this year is your best one yet!
Hugs, Lisa

Unspoken said...

Nothing like a purse a woman loves becoming hers :)!

Deb said...

My first visit here and what a wonderful time I have had looking at your pictures and reading all about your wonderful birthday celebration. I found out we have some things in common...I love macaroni and cheese, collage is one of my favorites, and fireworks always make me smile!

Thanks for stopping in for a visit over at my place ~ much appreciated!

Kim Mailhot said...

A belated happy birthday SueAnn ! It sounds like you have been having a great birthday festival celebration. Love that ! Good friends, things you love and gifties filled with care - what more could a gril want ? You deserve it all. Keep soaking up the good life, My Friend ! Cheers 1

Nanny Goats In Panties said...

Wow! Awesome tour! And your skies look SO blue!

And you got a TV for your birthday? You lucky girl!

Happy Birthday, sweetie!

Jenn said...

Holy Moly! You had such a wonderful 4th!!!!! If I failed to wish you a Happy Birthday... so sorry!!! Happy birthday!!!!!! The dinner looks scrum-deli-umptious and the company looks so fun. Wow... what a great weekend!!! And I adore your bag... so cute!

Monica said...

You're beautiful Sue Ann!!!!!!!! Happy belated birthday, glad you had a fantastic time!
Monicaxo.

imbeingheldhostage said...

What an awesome post-- I was smiling all the way through it-- despite getting a little pang of homesickness. A baseball game? sigh... :-)

SandyCarlson said...

I love that fireworks photo. YOu arle one talented lady.

Michele said...

Oh wow.. a wonderful day indeed! And you really did deserve it. And they threw fireworks in your honor as well... how neat (heh) Happy belated birthday!!

Jill said...

OH HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!! Sounds like you had a fabulous day with great friends, food, wine and fun! Oh and what a great Betty Boop purse!!

xx