Pages

Monday, July 5, 2010

Tag!! I am it!!

My sweet and adorable friend at delightfully. cliche., Jenn, tagged me with an interesting task.  Her blog is fabulous by the way.  Pay her a visit!!!  I am to go to the 8th folder in my computer photo files and pick out the 8th photo and talk about it or explain it.  So I am now going to the 8th folder!!

The 8th folder is a selection of photos I did of a crazy guilt I was working on.  Here is the 8th photo!!!



I focused on a Laura Birch image...the cat.  Isn't she adorable!?  Then I added different materials that I have had on hand for quite some time.  This was an online class I was taking.  It was hosted by Joggles.com!  My favorite store to go to online.  They offer classes several times of the year and they have wonderful materials for mixed media artists.  Visit them sometime!!

I also used vintage buttons...as well as floral trim and leaf trim in pink!  Pieces of lace...blue bows...and beads.  I played around with embroidery stitching as well.

It was a fun class and this is not the finished piece.  Let me find it and show you!!







Now I am to pick 8 people to pass this fun game off too!!  But I am going to tell each and every one of you to try this game.  It is quite interesting.  This piece that I am showing I did back in the month of April, 2009!!
So grab your 8th folder and find your 8th pic and share.  Let me know when you do so I can see some of your archived photos.  Okay?

Thank you Jenn...this was fun!!

Have a magical and blessed day!
Hugging you
SueAnn

11 comments:

Boozy Tooth said...

Oh SueAnn... how lovely and whimsical! I just love this piece! What did you do with it????

Brian Miller said...

i still think what i love the most about your art is all the textures...you put them together so well to create something beautiful...

CiCi said...

You have a way of seeing things artsy and whimsical and beautiful before it is even made.

Grumpy Old Ken said...

I never cease to be amazed how talented people are. Well done.

ellen abbott said...

This is a very cool and fun piece. How big is it?

Kristina P. said...

What a fun, fun piece. It reminds me of Lewis Carrol.

Debbie said...

I love that! I used to have quite a few of her cat items.

Maggie May said...

I just LOVE this work. It is very appealing. Love everything about it.
Maggie X

Nuts in May

SandyCarlson said...

I love what you created here. Thank you, friend.

Jenn said...

SueAnn, I never cease to be amazed by your talent... WOW!!! This is awesome! Thank you for playing along!!!!!

imbeingheldhostage said...

LOVE that piece!!