Pages

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Update!




First of all, my car is still in the shop. Seems it is so new that bumpers have not been made to replace mine! So now I am without a car. Bummer!!



Second of all, it has been snowing since 5AM and we now have over 12 inches of snow!! Yikes! Who needs a car!!??!! I need a dog sled!! Mush!!

Thirdly, I have been working on the mirror frame and thought I would share some pics of the WIP.



Fourth, it is still snowing!! LOL!! My neighbor had someone over and they got stuck in her driveway. So her husband came because he felt she didn't know how to drive in snow. So he was going to get her out. He is stuck now too!! LOL! So my neighbors' husband decided he could get them all out...and of course...he is now stuck as well!! I guess they are having a party?!
I think I will pass on this one.

Have a magical and blessed day!

Hugging you all
SueAnn