Pages

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

WIP ~ Day Five!!





Well here are the pictures I promised! All the tiling is done and I am so excited! I have some tweaking to do and then I grout.




The tweaking involves hammering in brass and copper nails! Yes! You heard me right! Nails!!!!!! I will be wiring this puppy up. I thought the addition of copper and brass wires going hither and yon would be a fun touch.

But I had to do the nailing first...then grout. Then when the grout is set and cured, I can stretch the wires. I may even add beads to them which will give a whole new layer!! This is going to be so cool.


The pictures I am posting, if you look closely, you will see the nail heads sticking up here and there. Again, I will take pics along the way.




The next set of photos will show the piece grouted.

Thanks for looking dearest ones!
Have a magical and blessed day!
Hugging you all,
SueAnn