Pages

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Abstract Wednesday ~ Let's Make a Dress!!



Every week, we are offered an opportunity to share our photos in an altered/abstract fashion. The ones I did this day, reminded me a fabric. Big and bold! I could make a smashing dress. Grin!!!

Over that past several weeks, many of mine have brought comments that my photos would be fabulous blouses or skirts.  So, with fabric in mind; here is my offering....


This is what I started with


Make sure an stop by Nature Footsteps and see the other fabulous altered photos!  This week, our host was conveying an emotion with hers.  I think I will try that next week.

Have a creative and imaginative day!
Hugging you

SueAnn



11 comments:

Brian Miller said...

oh i think you have def found a niche...that first one would make a very vibrant and beautiful fabric...

Alice said...

What a transformation, very cool.

Kim@stuffcould.... said...

you started with some pretty flowers!

Judy said...

I don't know as I would wear fabric like that, but it would be SOOO versatile in quilting!!!

lorik said...

I like what you started with butLOVE what you ended up with. The linear patterns and colours id fantastic

Indrani said...

Yes, they do make good print design for fabrics.

Annemor said...

A fine piece of editing.
I like it. Could be used for prints.
Mormor

http://www.starbear.no/mormor/2013/06/13/abstrakt-nok/

Unknown said...

i like what you did with this photo. yes, it looks like fabric. wonderful processing!

NatureFootstep said...

I would be happy to wear that dress. :)

The Artful Diva said...

OK, SueAnn, the next time I see you, you'd better be wearing a dress made with this fabric!

Suldog said...

Hi, SueAnn. I know I haven't done much commenting here lately, and I apologize for that, but I figure an artist such as yourself might like to see my blog today. It is about a very talented, and special, artist in his own right.

http://jimsuldog.blogspot.com/2013/06/sgt-damons-art.html