Pages

Friday, June 7, 2013

Abstract Wednesday ~ Now you see me...!



I know!  I know!  It is Friday!  But my computer is kind of sick...so it is in the hospital!  Ha!  So I am using my old one....different pics to work with.

Abstract Wednesday is a challenge put out by NatureFootstep.....must go check them out and join in.  So much fun to take one of your pics and play with it.  I challenged myself this week...taking an old image and taking it apart, bit by bit.

Here is my Abstract for this week!!!



 This is the image I started with...above..!



Then this..


Moving deeper into the image..






Loosing vibrancy..





Looks like loose drawing now!!





This is all that is left....






And then....overlaying other images on to it!  The above two images!

Boy did I have fun.  Can you spot the hidden element??  Ha

Join in at NatureFootstep...she has different Memes all week long...must give it a try.  This one is my favorite!

Have a beautiful and imaginative day!

Hugging you
SueAnn








6 comments:

NatureFootstep said...

pour computer. I hoep it get well soon. :)

But you seemed to manage without it! I can see some nice patterns for summer clothes among your images. Would make lovely prints on cotton. Love it. :)

Brian Miller said...

nice...each of the different shades in this...i kinda like the really dark on and the washed out one as well...cool are sue ann...

ellen abbott said...

very fun.

Judy said...

Do you just use the computer editing program to take apart the photo?

Magaly Guerrero said...

Magic. I love the last alteration. Flower on tile. Yum!

Hope your baby feels better soon ;-)

Tabor said...

I think I see tiles, but I also see a prancing horse. That is what happens when you have an abstract.