Pages

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Abstract Wednesday ~ Digital Whispers ~ No place like home!!



At Nature Footstep, she did a doorway and it is so intriguing!  So I thought I would take a note from that and offer some architectural goodies!!  Stop by Nature Footstep and see the fabulous photos!  Amaxi9ng!!

Here we go....

original

altered


original...central library

altered...many layers

downtown Dallas
altered


I play a lot with layers and then add color tints....I could spend days working on these...I love it so!!
 Ha!  And as a side note....I don't have PhotoShop.  I use Photo Studio and Photo Suite as well as Befunky.com and their filters.  I have yet to tackle PhotoShop.  :( !!!

I am also posting this at Digital Whispers.  They are having a Blog Hop!  Digital Whispers is on the Ning Network and they offer a place for displaying and teaching about altering and manipulating digital photos.  Visit them and those on the Blog Hop.  See the many exciting examples of unique expressions in photography.


Here Is Your Member's list!!!














Thanks for stopping by!
Have a magical and creative day!
Hugging you

SueAnn





14 comments:

Brian Miller said...

nice...i like the first two...more subtle blend....and i love the vivid colors in the variation...

Kaylene said...

Like your editing and thank you for commenting on my blog. Cheers

Alice said...

Very interesting! I like the library one.

Bill said...

I love your playing with filters and layering and colors. Your first photo is wonderful with the reflection of you in it!

Annemor said...

I like the way you blend your filters.
Great work
Have a nice evening.
Mormor

http://www.starbear.no/mormor/2013/06/19/nf-abstract-28-call-me-orange/

Judy said...

Interesting work!!! I especially like the windmill superimposed on the library!!

Indrani said...

'Many layers' that looks superb!

Friko said...

I love the altered skyline, it’s my favourite.

Lmkazmierczak said...

Mesmerizing♫♪ Loved the neon, loved the windmill! loved the wisps♫♪ My abstract: http://lauriekazmierczak.com/ever-green-evergreen/

Debby Van Enkenvoort said...

Hi Sue Ann,great editing. I especially love that last shot! I'll have to check out your befunky.com !

Mariane said...

Splendid work, I like your Art and the way you have edit your photos. Splendid!

My contribution at:
http://www.starhouse.nl/star10/?p=260

Have a good week
Mariane

pchickki said...

These are all so amazing.
Thanks for participating in the hop.
Love to see your work on DW

Carolyn said...

How did I miss these. . . fantastic results, SueAnn. You definitely have your own style that works well and is a treat to view.

Unknown said...

Wow SueAnn!!! You really outdid your self today! Your work is extraordinary! I love the great layering you did on each one and the beautiful colors you used to create these amazing art pieces! Awesome work and great post!