Pages

Monday, May 28, 2012

The Butterfly Effect ~ Vampires, Creatures of the Night!



The theme this week is "vampires".  This had me scratching my head!  So I finally decided on a photo I had taken of my granddaughter, Cassie.  Then I played and kept in mind...creatures of the night!!

I started here...



And ended up here,...



Say hello to Cazz; creature of the night!!  Smiles!!

Make sure and visit The Butterfly Effect and see the other selections.  Really exciting!!  And fun too!

Have a creative and imaginative day!
Hugging you
SueAnn


14 comments:

Unspoken said...

Nice work :)!

Šolanje na domu-Waldorf said...

I bet Cassie is thrilled to be portrayed as a vampire. :) Great job!

Brian Miller said...

aww come on she is too cute to be a vampire...smiles....i like what you did with the pic though...

Gina said...

This is a great image :D Your grandaughter has eyes that speak volumes, just beautiful! :D XXX

Maggie May said...

Your granddaughter is very beautiful.
Maggie X

Nuts in May

Ayala Art said...

Cool effect!

Magaly Guerrero said...

Sweet! That little stare, definitely a bit vampiric ;-)

Unknown said...

Awesome! And creepy!

Cameron said...

She has a bit of imp and fae in her face, as well....yes?
Such a pretty girl :)

www.dorissdaughter.com said...

Love the effect you have used on this. Great image

PiaRom said...

Love the effect you have put on her...kindacool!

WrightStuff said...

I hope she doesn't mind being turned! Very cool technique and at least she doesn't look too scary!

Carol said...

I bet she loves it!! I know I do :0)

Emi Brade said...

Wonderful! the look in her eyes is just perfect.