Pages

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Random Tuesday.....



There is a new love in my life....Recombent Bicycle!!  4 miles every other day...just saying!!



With the high winds blowing all the junk around; it has really fired up the asthma...so....I go to the gym and use the bike...so cool and no wind, dust and pollen!!!  Can we say, AMEN!!!

Dr. John is having so much fun these last couple of days...Ha!!  He is having a colonoscopy today!!!  Poor guy and I get to babysit.  Oh what fun!!

I have been having so much fun...and I have been real bad.  I discovered some new online fabric stores!!  Oh baby!!!  www.Contemporary Cloth.com , www.Thai Silks.com , www.Dry Goods Design On Line.com  and www.Paper Thread Fabrics.com ...oh I am in heaven.  All the new designers have been hard at work producing some wonderful fabrics.  Wanna see???










Aren't they all delicious?!!!  I am going to have so much fun mixing them up and using them within the collages.  Ideas abound!!!

Started redoing my dining room chairs...found some bright and colorful fabric...will take pics along the way.  Next week!!  The table cloth will match...found it on ETSY.  More to come!

Also, started working on the mantel and tree for summer.  I mean, the temps have been in the 80's!!!  I think we are jumping from winter right into summer!!


Movie coming out November 16th...sigh!!  Just saying...!!  Breaking Dawn, Part II!!  Woot!!!


On a side note...washer is definitely dying..motor is going out and it is 12 years old!!  And now the dryer is acting up!!  I have been pricing a new set...yikes!!!!!  And my lovely red ones are just not in my budget right now at all!  Sooo...white Maytag coming up.  Will keep you posted.

New scent by Fendi....FanDi.  Oh I love it!!  But sure is pricey.  So my birthday is coming up...hey Dr. John...you listening??  Also Jadore Perfum is wonderful as well.  Love me my perfums...wear them every day!

Going to Las Cruces this weekend...just for the night!  Dr. John has a dinner to attend so I am tagging along.  Hilton Inn here we come.  They have a great exercise room with brand new equipment.  Woot!!!

May 1st??  WTH!!???

Time to link up with the other Randomizers!!  Go and visit Stacy at Stacy UnCorked and see the fun and mayhem that is occurring there!!

Stacy


Have a magical and blessed day!
Hugging you
SueAnn



13 comments:

Brian Miller said...

yeah a washer dryer is not cheap for sure...i like the street map cloth that is really cool...and hope the colonoscopy goes well....

Queenie Jeannie said...

Ouchie! Good luck Dr. John!!!

LOVE your new fabric! That first picture looks just like some new paper from SU that I am going to be ordering from the new catalog.

You have expensive tastes. A woman after my own heart, lol!

Anonymous said...

Sweet fabrics! And cool bike. When we first started going to the gym, that is what we used. Really helpful.

Kim@stuffcould.... said...

I hope Dr John is Ok...Yay for the bike...nice fabrics too

Stacy Uncorked said...

I really need to pull my recumbent bike out of the corner, dust it off and actually use it...you're an inspiration! :)

LOVE all those awesome fabrics - can't wait to see what you do with them! :)


May Day Weather and Spicy Racks

Bossy Betty said...

Hope you and recombent bike will be very happy! I just bought a new washing machine. Believe me, things have changed in the washing world. So many choices!

I am Harriet said...

I got a recumbent Lifecycle 12 years ago and it's still rocking. Great investment!


Enjoy your Tuesday!
http://poshonabudget.com/2012/04/tuesday-friend-and-follow-20.html

Hilary said...

I love the material with the trees in the second fabric image and the brilliant green and black pattern.

I'm not looking forward to buying new appliances but that time is coming..

Good luck with yours.

Michele said...

love, Love, LOVE the fabrics. I'd buy them just to have them.

Our washer and dryer have been acting up and they are only 3 years old. They just don't make them like they use to.

ellen abbott said...

I seriously love fabric. don't know why I ever abandoned textiles for glass.

Friko said...

As bright and cheerful as ever; you are an inspiration!

SandyCarlson said...

The exerciser looks like a gem! And thoise fabrics....Dreamy!

Jill said...

What a fabulous selection of fabrics you got!! Have fun with them all!!