Pages

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Texture Tuesday ~ Doubled up!

kimklassencafe



We were challenged this week by Kim of Kim Klassen Cafe, to use two of her textures on one piece. The textures I chose are...

Charmed

Felicity


The picture I chose to use is....



 Here it is combined with the two textures..



Hmmmm...I would say fail on this one.  Hard pressed to notice the difference.  Ha!!  I have a hard time with making subtle work.  My lack of computer skills at work here. 

I used one texture on one side and the other on the right.   No difference...!

Let me do some more editing here...



There!  That is better...Ha!  I like it bold!

Visit Kim and see the other textures presented.  Beautiful!!!

Have a magical and blessed day!
Hugging you
SueAnn

11 comments:

Artsnark said...

what fun! I need to check this out sometime. Best wishes for a wonderful week :)

Mary Gene Atwood said...

I too am learning this world of texture. I prefer the second to the last. It's subtle, but it's softer.

georgia b. said...

very nice, sueann! i do like the bold treatment you gave it on the last image.

charmed is such a nice texture, too. perfect combo for your photo.

Brian Miller said...

smiles...i like your final one...bold is very nice...the others just seem to wash it out...

Unspoken said...

Isn't it funny how we who are artistic are so demanding of ourselves and yet... creative? It's an odd marriage... beauty to demand :).

SandyCarlson said...

I love what you do with this meme. These are amazing.

Queenie Jeannie said...

I think they ALL look wonderful! Go, you!

The Artful Diva said...

interesting effects, SueAnn. I like your boldness!

Kim@stuffcould.... said...

You are making a neat textured pic

urban muser said...

very bold, i like the look!

Joanna Jenkins said...

Nice! The bold one is very interesting.

You are so talented!

xo jj