Pages

Monday, May 14, 2012

The Butterfly Effect...Underwater Views!!




Our images this week (or drawings, paintings and poetry) should lead the viewer to think "underwater". What an interesting challenge. I received a beautiful flower arrangement from my husband for Mothers' Day. It was in a large square vase and it had intriguing shapes in the water within. Hence my underwater images.





Visit The Butterfly Effect and check out the other works being offered.  Better yet...join in!!  What do you think of when you think "underwater"?

Have a creative and magical day!
Hugging you
SueAnn

8 comments:

Brian Miller said...

oh very cool...that first one is so cool...and i like the zoom in too...

Å olanje na domu-Waldorf said...

Very good shot! The close up looks like a painting! :)

Unknown said...

That first one makes me look at things with a different eye. Great

Magic Love Crow said...

SueAnn, these photos are fantastic! Very dreamy and magical ;o) Have a great day ;o) I come from the Butterfly Effect blog ;o) "Stacy"

PiaRom said...

Wonderful view...looks like an own world inside this glass !

Cameron said...

What a cool effect....love all the neat shapes...and the lovely greens!

Magaly Guerrero said...

Oh, SueAnn, I love how your alteration makes the picture look like it it wearing camouflaged fabric. Nice!

Sunshineshelle said...

I think of holding my breath! OK I am so happy to come visit & love your abstract 'underwater' take on your vase, it's a great image :)