Pages

Friday, May 11, 2012

Photo Art Friday...It's how I see it!!



Photo Art Friday


Our challenge this week is to post a photo depicting a horizon and use one of Bonnie's textures.


The texture I chose to use...




The photo I chose...



The photo with the filter...

one layer

two layers


Playing...





Visit Pixel Dust Photo and Bonnie.  See the other fabulous photos being displayed.  Fun for sure!!  Feast for the eyes and the imagination.


Have a creative and imaginative day.
Hugging you
SueAnn


10 comments:

Brian Miller said...

oo cool tree pic....i like it the more you play with it...smiles...have a great saturday!

Seahorse Ranch Girl said...

Whew. Your blog leaves me breathless. Your so adventuresome with your photography. I fear the digital world swept by me. And, no surprise, we both like the Hunger Games trilogy. Even my 72 year young husband is streaking through them. Hugs, Doll.

Ida said...

Awesome starting photo!
I like the 2 Layer Version, it's rather "mysterious."

Ida said...

Awesome starting photo!
I like the 2 Layer Version, it's rather "mysterious."

Deborah said...

gorgeous, and perfect rendering!

Anonymous said...

I like the way you see it! very creative :)

Indrani said...

Fantastic result of your experiment.
The pic looks good. I have never tried these. Almost all pics I post are straight from camera.

Queenie Jeannie said...

Very nice!! You do such fun stuff with photography!

Anonymous said...

Lovely work!

Bonnie Zieman, M.Ed. said...

Your play produces magic! Great photo editing SueAnn. Thanks for sharing your art with PAF.