Pages

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Work in Progress ~ And then there were three!!



It has been a productive week and I am pleased with the results.  I had hoped to show you my process on these pieces but I accidentally deleted them from my camera.  Ha!!  I do have one that shows process.  Sorry about that.

Enjoy!!



  The gold lines are gold leaf.  Fun to do...love the results.








Can you believe it?  This weekend is Memorial Weekend??!!  Amazing!!  Time is zipping by.
We have plans to work out in the yard and the family is coming up on Sunday for a cookout!  That will be so much fun.  They will stay the night and leave on Monday.

You all have fun too!  Enjoy the potato salad!!

Have a creative and imaginative day!
Hugging you
SueAnn

8 comments:

planettreasures said...

They are gorgeous! Such beautiful colours.
Enjoy your weekend : )

The Artful Diva said...

Your scrapbook cover is really amazing - good work! Enjoy the Memorial Day picnic with your family.

Unspoken said...

I love that bird! NO! I can't believe how fast the year is passing.

Brian Miller said...

the bird one is still my fav..but the butterflies are certainly a close second now...very cool pieces sue ann...i hope you have a wonderful weekend!

ellen abbott said...

the year is zooming by. love your collages.

Kim@stuffcould.... said...

This is so pretty! Yes time is flying by

Friko said...

Very interesting collage, you are a gifted lady.

Kim Mailhot said...

Lovely pieces ! Bright and awesome texture !
Have a wonderful weekend with the family.
HUgs !